Last updated on May 11th, 2018 at 07:17 pm
We are located in the historic George Jackson House at 2950 Keele Street, between Wilson Avenue and Sheppard Avenue West.
Our mailing address is:
2950 Keele Street, Suite 201
About The George Jackson House
The George Jackson House began life as a 19th century farmhouse. According to the North York Historical Board, George Jackson inherited the property from his father who acquired it in 1830. The house was enlarged in the 1950s and was retained by the Jackson family until 1967. The building was subsequently converted into a nursing home and was then adapted for use as professional offices in 1981.
In 2006, 2950 Keele Street was the subject of a Demolition Permit Application by the previous owner. When Graham Tobe acquired the site in December 2007 he embarked upon an extensive modernization of property to restore it its former glory. The Subject Property is currently designated under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act.